Terms and conditions of use
Studio Lid is very respectful of your privacy and rights.
It is therefore important that the information obtained during automated processing on this site remains confidential.
It is specified that only these conditions of use are said to be opposable.
ARTICLE 1 – Legal notice
1a – The site
hereinafter referred to as: www.studio-lid.com
1b – The company Studio Lid
Hereinafter referred to as: Publisher
The company Studio Lid is registered in the Commercial Register under the number ???
1c – Data Protection Officer (DPO) :
A data protection officer is at your disposal for any question relating to the protection of your personal data. He can be reached at : firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTICLE 2 – Use of the Site
It is formally agreed that the use of www.studio-lid.com is for personal use only. By entering this site, you agree not to use the information and data present on said site for commercial, political, advertising purposes, as well as for any solicitation, whether commercial or private
ARTICLE 3 – Site Content
Each item on www.studio-lid.com is protected by applicable intellectual property laws.
Each visual is the entire property of Studio Lid
Any reproduction, even partial, of these may result in prosecution in the competent courts
ARTICLE 4 – Site Management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the site for updates.
ARTICLE 5 – Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or one of its features.
Any material allowing you to connect to the site www.studio-lid.com is under your sole responsibility, it is your responsibility to take all necessary measures to protect your material and your data against any attacks via the internet.
Studio Lid shall not be liable for any legal action against you:
- the use of www.studio-lid.com or any service accessible via the Internet;
- The publisher is not liable for damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site and you waive any action against him as a result. If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal proceeding because of your use of the site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that may result from this proceeding.
ARTICLE 6 – Links
Users have the ability to create hyperlinks to one or more pages of the site
Any link must be removed upon request of the publisher. Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content contained in the said link.
ARTICLE 7 – Protection of personal data
Studio Lid undertakes not to disclose any personal information to third parties. It is specified that the collection of your personal information is for the sole purpose of the proper functioning of the processing of your requests and orders.
About your financial data: These are protected by the catering organization, the Centre Monétique Interbancaire (CMI).
ARTICLE 8 – Rights of access, rectification & deletion of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know their personal data, by writing to the e-mail address email@example.com
- In this case, prior to the implementation of this right, the website www.studio-lid.com may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- The right to rectification: if the personal data held by the site www.studio-lid.com are inaccurate, they may request the updating of the information;
- The right to delete data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- The right to restriction of processing: users can ask the site www.studio-lid.com to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- The right to object to data processing: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the texts provided for by the GDPR;
ARTICLE 9 – Use of Data
The purpose of the personal data collected from users is to provide the services of the website www.studio-lid.com, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the site. In particular:
- Access and use of the site by the user;
- site operation management and optimization;
- implementation of user support;
verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malware) and management of security incidents;
- managing any disputes with users;
ARTICLE 10 – Data Retention Policy
Your personal information is stored to provide you with the best service and support.
The latter may be kept for a reasonable period to serve in case of disputes, fraud attempts and abuse.
ARTICLE 11 – Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared exclusively in the following cases:
- To avoid having to recreate an account for each order;
- When the use of the site requires it, in particular for user assistance
- if required by law, the site may transmit data to respond to claims against the site and comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
ARTICLE 12 – Photographs & Visuals
Given the artisanal aspect qualifying all products on the site www.studio-lid.com .
The product photographs, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not commit the publisher.
ARTICLE 13 – Applicable Law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by Moroccan law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the head office of the publisher, subject to a specific assignment of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
For any further information on these GTCW, please send them by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org